- This event has passed.
25 October 2017
HärtereiKongress – Forum for Exchange and Innovation
The Hardening Congress is the largest branch meeting for heat treatment in Europe.As a meeting with a high-caliber program and a renowned trade fair, the HärtereiKongress combines knowledge and practice in a unique way. Each year about 500 experts attend the congress. This year, 213 companies from Germany and abroad are exhibiting. Use this forum for an optimal presentation of your company and for professional exchange.
Topics HK 2017
- Heat Treatment and the properties of sintered parts
- Retained austenite – curse or blessing?
- Preventive maintenance of heat treatment plants
- Heat treatment in the age of “Industrie 4.0”
- Innovations in the field of heat treatment, materials technology, manufacturing technology and process engineering
The congress will be translated simultaneously German/English.